*This contest is now over.
The end is here, folks. I just posted “Word: Revelation,” the last official design of my nearly 2 year long Word Bible design series. In conjunction with the last few weeks, I’m running 3 separate free print giveaways. This week, I’m giving away 3 prints.
GIVEAWAY 1 is over. It ran from Friday, October 28 to Wednesday, November 2 and I gave away 1 PRINT. (Congrats to the winner, Brandon Cox!)
GIVEAWAY 2 is over. It ran from Friday, November 4 to Wednesday, November 9 and I gave away 2 PRINTS. (Congrats to the winners, Alexander Hagerman and T Jay Carter!)
GIVEAWAY 3 ran from Friday, November 11 to Wednesday, November 16 and I gave away 3 PRINTS.
How to Enter
There are 3 ways to enter this week’s giveaway. Please read each one carefully to ensure that I will see your entry:
- SHARE ON TWITTER.
Click hereto load a pre-written tweet OR copy and paste the following: “Check out @Jim_LePage, an idiot who just finished designing his way through the Bible. http://bit.ly/qKdKTX #freewordprint”
- SHARE ON FACEBOOK. If you haven’t done so already, “like” my Facebook page (you can do that on the “Connect on Facebook” area to your right). Use
this linkto share this post on Facebook and MAKE SURE you tag “Jim LePage Design” in your message. That is the only way I’ll be able to see your entry.
- ASK ME A QUESTION. I want to do at least a couple more Word posts just to wrap things up. The thing is, I already shared a lot about the project in my “An Idiot’s Guide to Reading the Bible” post, so I don’t want to hash over that again. And this is where I need your help. Send me your questions about Word. It could be about creating the designs, doing the write ups, nerdy design software questions, which design I’m most embarrassed of, etc. Be creative with it. Drop me a message on my Contact page, and ask me whatever you want about Word and I’ll create a post or two where all I do is answer your questions.
- You may enter one time each of those ways for a total of 3 entries per contest.
- I’ll announce the winner(s) 2 days after the contest ends.
- Giveaways are open to everyone, U.S. and International.
- Prints will be 16×20 and come from one of my print stores.
Leave a comment