*This contest is now over.
The end is near, folks. I’ve only got 3 books/weeks left in my nearly 2 year long Word Bible design series. In conjunction with these last 3 weeks, I’ll be running 3 separate free print giveaways, each starting on the Friday I post a new design.
GIVEAWAY 1 is over. It ran from Friday, October 28 to Wednesday, November 2 and I gave away 1 PRINT. (Congrats to the winner, Brandon Cox!)
GIVEAWAY 2 is over. It ran from Friday, November 4 to Wednesday, November 9 and I gave away 2 PRINTS. (Congrats to the winners, Alexander Hagerman and T Jay Carter!)
GIVEAWAY 3 ran from Friday, November 11 to Wednesday, November 16 and I gave away 3 PRINTS.
How to Enter
There are 3 ways to enter for each week’s giveaway. Please read each one carefully to ensure that I will see your entry:
- Share my Word design page on Twitter. Feel free to say it however you want, but make sure to include a link to my Word Design page (http://jimlepage.com/word-designs) and the hashtag #freewordprint (this hashtag is the only way I’ll see your entry). Or, if you’d rather not write it yourself, simply
click hereto load a pre-written tweet.
- Share my Word design page on Facebook. If you haven’t done so already, “like” my Facebook page (you can do that on the “Connect on Facebook” area to your right). Then simply use
this linkto share my Word Design page on Facebook. IMPORTANT: Make sure you tag “Jim LePage Design” in your message. That is the only way I’ll be able to see your entry.
- Share my Word design page on your web site. There’s no way I can track this one, so if you do this, send me a link to the post through my contact page.
- For each contest, you may enter one time each of those ways for a total of 3 entries per contest.
- I’ll announce the winner(s) 2 days after the contest ends.
- Giveaways are open to everyone, U.S. and International.
- Prints will be 16×20 and come from one of my print stores.
Leave a comment