*This contest is now over.
The end is near, folks. I’ve only got a few books/weeks left in my nearly 2 year long Word Bible design series. In conjunction with the last few weeks, I’m running 3 separate free print giveaways.
GIVEAWAY 1 is over. It ran from Friday, October 28 to Wednesday, November 2 and I gave away 1 PRINT. (Congrats to the winner, Brandon Cox!)
GIVEAWAY 2 is over. It ran from Friday, November 4 to Wednesday, November 9 and I gave away 2 PRINTS. (Congrats to the winners, Alexander Hagerman and T Jay Carter!)
GIVEAWAY 3 ran from Friday, November 11 to Wednesday, November 16 and I gave away 3 PRINTS.
How to Enter
There are 3 ways to enter this week’s giveaway. Please read each one carefully to ensure that I will see your entry:
- SHARE ON TWITTER.
Click hereto load a pre-written tweet.
- SHARE ON FACEBOOK. If you haven’t done so already, “like” my Facebook page (you can do that on the “Connect on Facebook” area to your right). Use
this linkto share this post on Facebook and MAKE SURE you tag “Jim LePage Design” in your message. That is the only way I’ll be able to see your entry.
- SHARE WITH ME. I love hearing from Wordies. Drop me a message through my contact page and answer these three questions: 1) Which Word print would you want for Christmas? 2) Other than as prints, how else would you like to see Word designs available? (Calendar, cards, iPhone case, etc.) 3) Is there Bible a verse/passage/story would you still like to see as a Word design? Obviously, feel free to write more than that, but answering those 3 questions will count as your official entry.
- You may enter one time each of those ways for a total of 3 entries per contest.
- I’ll announce the winner(s) 2 days after the contest ends.
- Giveaways are open to everyone, U.S. and International.
- Prints will be 16×20 and come from one of my print stores.
Leave a comment